Wednesday, December 5, 2007

When I become the President of Nigeria!


By Abdulrashid Yusuf
Primary 3B, Addy Nursery and Primary School, Rimin Gata, Kano, Nigeria

My name is Abdulrashid Yusuf. I am seven years old. I am tall and I am fair in complexion. I am Muslim by religion. My best game is football. My best food is rice with chicken stew. My bedtime is 10 o’clock. My hobby is playing with computer. We are 6 in our family. My father is a lecturer and my mother is a nurse. The name of my small brother is Isma’il. He is 4 years old. The name of my elder brother is Muhammad. He is 12 years old. He is at the Bayero University Staff Secondary School. The name of our eldest sister is Khadijah she is 14 years old she is also at the Staff Secondary School Bayero University. She is in Senior Secondary II. My best colour is yellow.

The name of my hometown is Tsafe, we use to visit them from time to time .We stay at the Bayero University staff quarters. We used to live at Giginyu quarters in Kano. I have many friends, my best friend is Bello. I love my family very much they are very kind. My father buys us books always, he also borrow books for us from the library in town. He wants us to read a lot. He said if we read a lot we will be good citizens and wise.

I want to become the president of Nigeria, so that I give the people of Nigeria water and electricity and I will make the roads very clean. I will build schools and mosques. My next birthday is August 23. I like my self because I am very obedient and kind. Thank you for reading my first composition.

The picture is my younger brother Ismai'il (left) and me (right).
















No comments: